Want to play a role in our exciting future and become a member of a committee? Email us at email@example.com to submit your interest.
Chair: Jeffrey Taylor
Purpose: The committee is to present the productions that best showcase LCT’s mission. This includes stage and talent, both onstage and behind the scenes.
· Seek new and interesting scripts for future seasons.
· Form production teams from volunteers in order to present the selected season of shows as approved by LCT’s Board of Trustees.
Development & Fundraising Committee
Purpose: The committee is to raise funds to sustain LCT’s daily operations and ensure its lasting legacy.
· Develop a season ticket holder system that fosters patron loyalty and support.
· Seek opportunities in which to raise funds through grassroots efforts, formal solicitation, foundation programs, and other fundraising tools.
· Develop a comprehensive legacy plan in which to raise a specific dollar amount, in a specific amount of time, that can be used as payment for the purchase and construction of a working theatre space in Loudoun County.
Communication & Marketing Committee
Acting Chair: TBA
Purpose: The committee is responsible for thinking forward, developing specific and measurable goals for marketing development, and overall ensuring LCT is known as Northern Virginia’s premier family theatre.
· Seek out events and avenues to promote the LCT name and product.
· Identify corporate season and production sponsors.
· Book advertising slots in LCT production programs.
· Identify and implement methods to enhance LCT’s use of social media.
Purpose: The committee is responsible for overseeing the continual development of LCT’s Academy for the Performing Arts curriculum. The committee works directly with LCT’s executive management to guarantee the continued artistic progress of students and ensure that the quality of teaching is of the highest possible standard.
· Develop educational programs and schedules that meet the needs of students of all ages.
· Form a youth group/program that performs Jr. productions and showcases capable of going